PERIOD OF THIS AGREEMENT
1 May 2019- 28 February 2020
This agreement will be annually renewable
Worked will be based on a per hour basis and an accurate time sheet must be kept. Requirement of approximately thirty (30) hours per month is anticipated unless otherwise agreed upon in advance.
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
This position is ideal for someone who is looking to supplement their current income.
The candidate may or may not be a SAACI member.
RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BRANCH COORDINATOR
- Co-ordinator reporting line to the Branch Chairman.
- Member enquiries to be resolved within twenty-four (24) hours from receipt of query.
- Daily record of member complaints to be kept assisting SAACI national office in assessing training needs or weakness in current system.
- Source venue for SAACI Branch related meetings (committee and member events)
- Prepare agenda to be sent two (2) weeks prior to date of meeting.
- Confirm attendance by committee members to committee meetings and member engagements, one (1) week prior to meeting.
- Accurately record minutes during the meetings.
- Ensure the minutes are sent to the branch chairman for approval within seventy-two (72) hours of the meeting date.
- Approved minutes and signed attendance register to be distributed to the committee and SAACI national office within one week of the meeting.
- Assist head office with the collection of membership fees for the respective branch.
- Maintain accurate records of feedback from membership fees and submit to national office
- Ensure the events are loaded correctly on EventsAir for branch events.
- Check the events RSVP’s daily on the EventsAir System.
- Ensure all members/non-members have RSVP’d on the EventsAir System and check if the invoices have been generated correctly.
- Ensure all RSVP’s that have been emailed have been captured and invoiced in EventsAir
- Assist with member events invoice enquiries.
- Cancel system invoices prior to event if member gives notice of cancellation.
- Ensure all payments are received for the event prior to the event or at the event.
- All monies collected at the venue for the event for walk in members/non-members must be banked within one (1) week, proof of payment to be sent to the accountant and national office to be copied in.
- Produce post event recon (attendance versus money collected), this is required a maximum of two (2) weeks after the function, the recon must include the expenses versus the income for the event as well as proof of payment.
- The recon must be submitted to the branch treasurer, with comments of outstanding payments (there should be no outstanding payment, cash to be collected at event if not prior).
- Ensure the suppliers for the events are paid within fourteen (14) of the event or as negotiated.
- Assist branch chairperson with branch report for the board pack, this is required fourteen (14) days prior to the board meeting or as requested.
- Assist committee with securing sponsorship for branch events in advance, preferably twelve (12) months ahead.
- Assist committee with securing speakers, entertainment and prizes for branch events.
- Create “Save the Date” for the events, this must be sent out to branch members via the website one month prior to the event date.
- Create “Invitation” for the events, which is to be sent out via the website to all branch members.
- Assist with member enquiries relating to branch events.
- Draft agenda for branch events, which is to be distributed to the branch committee seven (7) days prior to the event.
- Liaise with the venue co-ordinator regarding attendance and requirements for the event. Final update needs to be given forty-eight (48) hours before the event.
The appointed Branch Coordinator will be required to sign a confidentiality/ non-disclosure agreement with SAACI.
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel that you have the necessary administrative skills and acumen for this position please send through a short motivation and your CV to SAACI Head of Operations – Agnes Ntombela via email email@example.com by 12:00 on