Credit Card and SnapScan Payment Options
13 October 2016
Posted by: Agnes Ntombela
Credit Card payment option
Please follow the simple process below if you wish to pay your fees via Credit Card
1. Log into profile
2. Click on “Invoicing, Payment History"
3. There are 2 tabs on your left – click on “Pay This Invoice"
4. Enter your credit card information (Under Payment Information)
5. Submit payment
A notification will be sent to you saying your invoice has been paid
SnapScan payment option
Downloading the app:
1. Access your phones app store and search for SnapScan.
2. Download and open the app (it is less than 5 MB, so they are not using very much data).
3. Open the app.
Setting up the app:
1. Follow the prompts starting with your email address, and then fill in your personal details
(name, phone number).
2. You will have been sent a confirmation email, go to your email account open that email and
click on the link.
3. You will then receive a verification code by SMS, put that code into the field provided.
4. Load your card by selecting "add card", and you will then fill in the card details (account holder, CVV).
5. Choose your pin.